Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Musical Soup Nazis playing Mandolin in Tiny Boxes

Did lots today. First major event was lunch with a Governor's School pal. 3D design class followed, where I made many tiny paper boxes. In writing class, we examined an essay about the infamous "Soup Nazi" who was featured on an episode of Seinfeld. My writing professor is a really great guy. He is very goofy and gets excited about a lot. I'd say he's in his 50s, and he likes all kind of cool things. Like, he was wearing a Beatles tie today. He likes going to the mountains, flyfishing, and.....PLAYS THE MANDOLIN. We talked after class and he wants to get together and jam sometime -COOL! Anyway, tonight I had some chicken and went to a little get-together the residence hall threw for us. Now, I'm typing on this super-cool powerbook. (!). Last night I discovered that because our internet is on this network, I can share music with other mac itunes users. So this guy's playlist of over 1700 songs showed up - and its all good music! So cool. So now I have a whole other library of music I can check out. Negative side is, I can't do anything but listen to it - can't put it on CDs or Ipod. Oh well.

No comments: