Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Greetings. Monday was fairly uneventful. Classes and homework. Yesterday was fun. I got a call mid-day from the University's Student Union Board. They told me I had been hired to be on it. I will help promote campus activities in different ways such as making posters. They also told me that I will start getting a paycheck next semester. We had a clubs & organizations fair last night, and then we went for supper at a nice restaurant, which they paid for. I got in fairly late and finished up homework. Today, I had 3-D, writing, and art history. My 3D teacher really liked what I was working, and showed it to the rest of the class - She said "It's finished, if you mess it up I'll cry." It's 3 paper boxes and some other folded paper hot glued together, still looks odd to me. We got to read our papers in writing class - I wrote on the Pioneer Day from the weekend. I got my first test back in art history - high A. So things are going well.

No comments: