Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Howdy. Well, This weekend I went home. I started by dropping off a friend in Mauldin. When I got home, I loaded my Adobe Graphics Software onto the powerbook. I took Olivia to a birthday party and then went to Nanny's. We looked at everything on the computer and visited for a while. Then, I went to El Jalisco with the Crew from church. After eating, Daniel rode with me to the football game, where I saw lots of people who I havent seen in a long time. The 5th Quarter at church was next.
Saturday I got up and started working with Dad on the Eagle Scout project. We got a lot done, and the next two weekends I'm going back to get it finished. At lunch time we went to town to pick up some things, and I was able to see some folks at the Artists Coop. Saturday night we barbequed some ribs with family over.
Sunday, I went to church and then went home. After lunch Dad and I did some more work and I got back to school late Sunday night.
Yesterday, some gals from home (Jenna, Leigh, Erin, Brandi) came to visit the college. Our schedules did not allow an extended visit - but it was long enough for Jenna's mom to give me some homemade chex mix - woohoo! Last night, around 11:30PM, my dorm hall had a fire drill. That means go outside. No elevator. 8th floor. It was fairly chaotic, but it didn't last long.
I've just gotten back from my first class. I'm working on some stuff, then I'm eating lunch with Bre and I'll be in classes from12:30 until 6:30.

No comments: