Friday, September 03, 2004
winthrop football rocks!
Hello All. Friday. Woo hoo. I just got back from my only Friday class, and now I'm getting everything packed up to go home. I'm taking a friend home to Greenville, and then going to mi casa, where the Adobe graphics software we ordered is waiting. My plans are to spend some time with Nanny, Spend some time with friends, Go to the football game, Visit Papa & Grandmother, work on my scout project, eat ribs with family, and Go to church. Maybe I'll get it all done. Somehow, I'm very excited about the football game, a sport in which I have NO interest. I suppose its just the atmosphere. (Oh yeah, as for the title, Winthrop has no football - but we do have cool football shirts that proudly read : "Still Undefeated" a true statement)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment