Tuesday, September 07, 2004

TWISTER

OK, so like, right after I posted the last one, this siren starts blasting. So I turn on the tellie, and there's a flippin tornado. So the excited little Residence Hall man comes screaming, "Go to the Basement! ah!!!" So, we got to sit in the basement for 45 minutes. We got out at 12:15, my class started at 12:30. The weather kept me from my lunch. As if that was not enough, Frances then decided that I did not deserve to be dry. So, on the cross-campus tour to the art building, she helped me discover the true meaning of "soaked." I got to class just on time, and got to be wet all day - including the inside of my shoes. Aren't hurricanes great?

2 comments:

Melody said...

I feel you, pal! I had to change socks twice today just from waling across campus. "Rain, rain, go away!" Hope you're otherwise having a super day!
Love,
Mel :)

Monkey said...

Man - I'm so sorry you're having such tough times there in SC!
Hang in there Steve!