Tuesday, August 31, 2004
titles are hard to make up
I'm having immense fun at the University. Today, I was in art class for six hours(2 classes back-to-back) I really do like it. When you must stand and draw for three hours, it can get to be tiring, especially when the subject and style of drawing is difficult. But there is a point when the frustration turns into something really cool - learning. Corny, but true. After a good full day of class, several of us went to the cafeteria, ate & talked until it closed. Woah - how have I not talked about my computer? It is most cool. Everything looks better on a mac - its like having a really nice frame with a painting. It does so many cool things - and soon I'll have THE Adobe Creative Suite - which will allow me to make millions of wonderful designs. Woo-hoo! I'm very blessed to have parents and grandparents who give so much to make sure I am outfitted to do my best. Have a lovely day, or night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment