Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Art!
Hey Hey,
This is a pic of my first 2-D project, which I got a 97 on today. The professor decided to keep it to show others and possibly to go in a show. I was relieved to get an A, because most grades were less than B. Anyway - this project involved breaking down symmetry. Clockwise, you have Symmetry, Near Symmetry, Random, and Asymmetry. More art stuff later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good work. Not sure why your professor grades in percentages (97%? WTF?). Interesting use of symmetry, though it's a bit top-heavy. Not sure if there was an intention to display an overall composition, or if each are discrete.
Keep it up!
Hey Stevo!
You know I don't understand all this art stuff, right? Nevertheless, I'm supremely impressed by and mad-jealous of your skills. Take care, pal!
Love,
Mel :)
Post a Comment