Friday, August 27, 2004

Hypnotic Bonepony Bluegrass Banjo Brothers

Woo-hoo. I just got back from one of the best concerts! The university has been bringing in performers all week, and tonight they gave us a double feature - two foot stompin' "newgrass" groups who sort of mixed Rock&Roll with Bluegrass, Country, and anyways...it was great. The bands were Bonepony and The Avett Brothers. Man were they great. Ok, ok, maybe I got excited because there were banjos on stage. I had one short class today. After that, I spent most of the afternoon studying and rearranging my dorm room. No roomate ever showed up, so I made the room into an ideal living space/ art work area. Yesterday(Thursday), I had three classes, two of which were 3 hour studio classes. Also, we had a hypnotist on stage last night. He made people do all kinds of crazy things. It was wonderfully hilarious. Well, those are the highlights.

No comments: