Greetings,
It is Wednesday. Last night after classes, I went home to get my new mac powerbook. We spent some time setting it up and figuring things out. It is shiny and wonderful, and I'm excited about all of the things I'll be able to do with it, especially art stuff. I had a home cooked meal and went to bed late. This morning I drove back to school, and had some lunch, then I went to 3-D design class. After this I drove to Michael's (Art&Craft) where a very nice lady helped me quickly find everything I needed for my art classes. At Best Buy I picked up an ethernet cable for the dorm room. Traffic was enough to frighten a Nascar driver. Upon my return to the University, I hastily traveled to my writing class, after which I experienced my first Art History class. Then, I went to the bookstore and purchased three textbooks(The others I'm buying from a friend) The lines were outrageous - as well as the prices. You could buy like a horse for the price of USED books for a semester. Finally, I spanned the campus from the freshman parking lot to the dorm, and now I'm in my room. Busy day. There is so much to do, so much to learn, little time to do it, its nerve-racking, tiring, and energizing at the same time. It's a blast.
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment