Hello,
Friday night we had a latino fingerstyle guitarist come to school. It was a pretty good show.
Saturday morning, I was up early with one of my classes for a community service project. We cleared a trail in a neighboring town. After that, I had a meeting with Voices from the Past, the living history group that I'm going to Florida with. When I returned to school from my meeting, Hunter and Jim were arriving from their journey here (it was a journey) We went out around town to different stores and then went out to eat. Then we went to open mic night. Hunter and I played a few songs. After that, I showed them around campus some. We played viedo games with some friends, and then watched movies.
Sunday we went to Historic Brattonsville, a living history village. There was a Civil War Battle that day, and I got to meet several interesting people. We checked out the battlefield encampment for a while, then toured the grounds of Brattonsville, where Jim's ancestors lived. The guys left for home after that. I had a great time.
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment