Friday, October 08, 2004

6570 days and counting...


Smilin'
Originally uploaded by stevochicken86.
Well, today I turned 18. Been around for 6570 days. Good run so far.
I got a lot done...cleaned up, organized, worked on things. I ate with some friends, and went to Wal-mart. With the gift card I got from the group I did the shirt design for, I got the movie Gods and Generals. Its a really long civil war movie, but its supposed to be very authentic and good. It also has a really cool scene with banjo playing in it.
Oh yeah - the photo is from jibjab.com - a website with funny cartoons of different things. I just watched the second debate. It was much more intense than the first one. They got specific on issues, which is something I've wanted to see. They both showed a passion that I have not seen in them yet. There is a movement here to make Samuel L. Jackson president - sounds good to me, he has a PURPLE Lightsaber! haha

No comments: