Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election


dubya
Originally uploaded by stevochicken86.
Well Folks, looks like we did it again. Thank God this thing is done. During the last four years, we have seen the country bitterly divided, and it has been most terrible this election year. I truly hope that this time Americans can know that the president was at least elected - and not decided on by judges. I pray that our president - and the legislature - can see the things that have divided us, and start to pull us together instead. Our country stands at a crossroads. We're either going to pull together and move forward - or keep going the wrong way. I'm going to be optimistic, although it is difficult. I fear this election will only make the present leadership feel like things are ok, which gives them no incentive to work for the rest of us. Let's all hope our government can make a new start.

No comments: